Web Developer Internship
We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic individual with experience in web design and development to help us give a new lift to our website.
The selected candidate will analyze our requirements, research design options and present them to management and develop the website (or add the additional pages we need)
This project is a 2 to 3 months project and will be compensated hourly.
Send resume and cover letters to email@example.com
We are looking for summer instructors who will share in our philosophy to expose students to the necessary skill sets and knowledge to become well educated digital citizens. The selected applicant will attend our training and prepare each session with our volunteers.
- Passionate for teaching science education to children of all ages
- Experienced teaching at the elementary and middle school levels a big plus
- Awesome class management skills
- Familiar with programming concepts, computer science or other technical field of expertise
- Fluent in English and must display excellent interpersonal skills when interacting and communicating with students and parents
- Must have your own transportation to the school site and must provide proof of car insurance, and have a valid California state license
- Knows how to make a class fun!
- Must pass our background check
- Available during June / July / August